The XV95 delivers one of the highest efficiencies in the industry, providing superior performance for the ultimate comfort experience. Its two-stage heating uses gradual, steady warmth for efficiency, with plenty of reserve heat on standby when needed. The XV95 can achieve up to 97% AFUE. During the summer months, the Comfort-R™ technology slows airspeed during startup for quieter operation and more precise humidity control.
- Variable-Speed Blower Motor with Comfort-R™ – Allows quieter system startups and shutdowns, greater efficiency and more thorough heat circulation. Also helps control humidity levels during summer months.
- Two-Stage Heat
- Variable -Speed Draft Inducer – Works with a modulating gas valve to enhance efficiency, comfort and reliability.
- Simplified Three-Wire Connection – Allows for easy installation and is less invasive to the structure of your home.
- Self-Diagnostic Microelectronic Control
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignitor – Highly reliable ignition system provides longer service life.
- Multi-Port, In-Shot Burners – Perfectly shape the flame cone for the maximum heat possible while using less fuel.
- Automotive-grade Gaskets and Insulated Blower Compartment – Help reduce operating sound and air infiltration.
- Heavy Steel Insulated Cabinet – Insulated panels hold more heat in the furnace and ensure greater durability and reduce operating sound.
- One-Piece Heat Exchanger with No Welds – Crimped, not welded, to prevent cracks from heat stress. Stamped serpentine channel offers the greatest efficiency in less space.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger
- Direct Vent – 100% fresh air option reduces heat exchanger corrosion and ensures adequate combustion air.
- Compatible with Trane Cleaneffects TFD Models
- Cleanable filter
- Professional standard installation
- Filter rack
- Plenum transition
- Electrical connections
- Gas connections
- FREE Programmable Thermostat
- Removal and recycling of old furnace
- 1 Year Installation Warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Interested in replacing your heating and cooling system?
Call or text us at 708-567-2500 or fill out the form below to set up your free total home comfort consultation.