Whatever your heating needs may be, from gentle warmth on a chilly day to high-performance heating when the temperature plummets, the single-stage XT95 furnace provides energy-efficient comfort every day of the year. The high-efficiency blower motor provides a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air, while operating quietly and efficiently. The XT95 furnace converts up to 95% of its fuel while minimizing electrical usage, contributing to the efficiency of your entire system, in both heating and cooling seasons.
- High Efficiency Motor
- Self-Diagnostic Microelectronic Control
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignitor – Highly reliable ignition system provides longer service life.
- Simplified Three-Wire Connection – Allows for easy installation and is less invasive to the structure of your home.
- Multi-Port, In-Shot Burners – Perfectly shape the flame cone for the maximum heat possible while using less fuel.
- Automotive-grade Gaskets and Insulated Blower Compartment – Help reduce operating sound and air infiltration.
- Heavy Steel Insulated Cabinet – Insulated panels hold more heat in the furnace and ensure greater durability and reduce operating sound.
- One-Piece Heat Exchanger with No Welds – Crimped, not welded, to prevent cracks from heat stress. Stamped serpentine channel offers the greatest efficiency in less space.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger
- Direct Vent – 100% fresh air option reduces heat exchanger corrosion and ensures adequate combustion air.
- Compatible with Trane Cleaneffects TFD Models
- Professional standard installation
- Filter rack
- Plenum transition
- Electrical connections
- Gas connections
- FREE Programmable Thermostat
- Removal and recycling of old furnace
- 1 Year Installation Warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
Interested in replacing your heating and cooling system?
Call or text us at 708-567-2500 or fill out the form below to set up your free total home comfort consultation.