Two stage cooling prevents temperature swings, while providing the efficiency of up to 18.0 SEER and potential Energy Star® qualification when installed as part of a matched Trane system. Save up to 60% on your cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions by installing one of the most efficient air conditioners in the industry, significantly surpassing government efficiency standards. The XLi leaves you feeling cooler and more comfortable by removing unwanted humidity from the air. This unit qualifies for a $400 Commonwealth Edison rebate.
- Dual Climatuff® Compressors – Provide two-stage cooling, often running at an energy-saving 50% capacity, which may help lower your cooling bills.
- Acculink™ Communicating System – This unit automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components.
- Charge Assist™ Charging – Simplifies service and maintenance, while improving charge accuracy for enhanced reliability and efficiency.
- Variable Speed Fan Motor – Keeps temperature even from room to room with its quiet, variable speed fan motor.
- Environmentally-Friendly Refrigerant – Cools with an environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant that is ozone safe.
- Full-Sided Louvered Panels – Galvanized steel panels protect internal components while preserving airflow efficiency.
- Powder Paint Finish – Virtually indestructible for maximum protection against corrosion and rust.
- WeatherGuard™ Fasteners – Zinc-coated for long life and corrosion resistance.
- All-Aluminum Spin Fin™ Coil – Designed to enhance airflow and heat transfer, while resisting corrosion and leaks far better than traditional copper and aluminum coils.
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan – Won’t crack, corrode, rust or warp.
- WeatherGuard II™ Top – Attractive, durable polycarbonate for lasting protection.
- Integrated Fan System – Unique blade-down design improves airflow, enhances performance and reduces sound levels.
- Professional standard installation
- FREE Programmable Thermostat
- 1 Year Installation Warranty
- 12 Year Limited Compressor Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Outdoor Coil Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on Internal Functional Parts
- Optional Transferability of Warranties
- Optional Extended Warranties
- New Evaporator coil
- Replace or flush line set
- New electrical whip
- New outside condenser pad
- Removal and recycling of old unit
Interested in replacing your heating and cooling system?
Call or text us at 708-567-2500 or fill out the form below to set up your free total home comfort consultation.