With up to a 17.0 SEER rating, the XLi16 is hardworking efficient, quiet and potentially Energy Star® qualified when installed as part of a matched system. It exceeds government efficiency standards and you can reduce up to 56% of your energy usage. Experience quiet operation with a system that is so quiet you’ll barely notice that it’s running. This unit qualifies for a $400 Commonwealth Edison rebate.
- Two-step Duration™ Compressor – Runs at 70% capacity except on the hottest days when it steps up to the second stage.
- Environmentally-Friendly Refrigerant – Cools with an environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant that is ozone safe.
- Full-Sided Louvered Panels – Galvanized steel panels protect internal components while preserving airflow efficiency.
- Powder Paint Finish – Virtually indestructible for maximum protection against corrosion and rust.
- WeatherGuard™ Fasteners – Zinc-coated for long life and corrosion resistance.
- All-Aluminum Spin Fin™ Coil – Designed to enhance airflow and heat transfer, while resisting corrosion and leaks far better than traditional copper and aluminum coils.
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan – Won’t crack, corrode, rust or warp.
- WeatherGuard II™ Top – Attractive, durable polycarbonate for lasting protection.
- Integrated Fan System – Unique blade-down design improves airflow, enhances performance and reduces sound levels.
- Professional standard installation
- FREE Programmable Thermostat
- 1 Year Installation Warranty
- 12 Year Limited Compressor Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Outdoor Coil Warranty
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on Internal Functional Parts
- Optional Transferability of Warranties
- Optional Extended Warranties
- New Evaporator coil
- Replace or flush line set
- New electrical whip
- New outside condenser pad
- Removal and recycling of old unit
Interested in replacing your heating and cooling system?
Call or text us at 708-567-2500 or fill out the form below to set up your free total home comfort consultation.