A thermostat designed around you! Convenient, easy to use comfort control.
- Energy Savings – set back temperature overnight or when you are away. (Programmable models only.)
- Convenient service reminders – keep your system running at peak efficiency.
- Avoid hot and cold spots – circulate fan mode helps to maintain consistent temperature throughout your home and keeps your air clean.
- Easy to read – large 4.5 square inch LCD with high contrast.
- Outside temperature display available with optional sensor.
Features of all 8400 Thermostats:
- Large 4.5 square inch LCD with high contrast for easier reading
- Bright, white back-lit display is easy to read
- Displays room temperature, temperature setting and outdoor temperature simultaneously (outdoor temperature display requires additional sensor)
- Removable front access battery cover for fast, easy replacement
- Dual Powered, choice of battery-powered or hardwired
- Water panel, air filter, dehumidifier and HVAC service indicators
- Soft-touch key
- Circulate fan mode
- 5 year warranty
Programmable models also include:
- Easy to use temperature control to override program schedule at any time.
- Permanent program retention during power loss
- Choice of 5/1/1 day or 5/2 day programs
Model 8476 also includes the Clean Air button. It provides control of the air cleaning system and confirmation that the air is being cleaned. The Clean Air button controls the Even-Based™ Air Cleaning.
- ON 24/7 – Full-time, non-stop air cleaning
- AUTO – Cleans air when there is a heat or cool call
- CIRC 30/HR – Circulates and cleans the air 30 minutes every hour
- EVENT 3 HR – Cleans for a 3 hour period like when you vacuum before a party
- ALLERGY 24 HR – Cleans for a continuous 24 hour period when allergies are most uncomfortable
How Does the Aprilaire 8400 Series Thermostat Compare to Other Brands?
Interested in improving your indoor air quality?
Call or text us at 708-567-2500 or fill out the form below to set up your free total home comfort consultation.