- Has the capacity to remove up to 130 pints of moisture per day (16 1/4 gallons)
- Provides dehumidification for homes in our area from 5,400 to 7,400 square feet
- Installed as part of your home’s HVAC system
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- Comes with a 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA
The Aprilaire model 1870 dehumidifier is a high-capacity solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. We install the unit as part of your home’s heating and cooling system. The 1830 pulls air from every room in your home through the return ducts. Then, it removes the moisture and sends dry air back throughout your home. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels in your home, but can also work independently on days when you don’t need the air conditioner.
- Control operations includes an easy-to-use digital LCD control and can also be installed with optional wall-mount controls
- E-coated coil protects refrigeration system from corrosion
- Has undergone rigorous reliability and durability testing, assuring the high-quality performance that you expect and deserve
- Uses automatic humidity sensing for efficient and effective removal of excess humidity in your home
- Includes a built-in, easy to use control
- Whisper-quite performance
- Requires low-maintenance. No messy trays to empty, simple once-a-year filter cleaning or replacement
Interested in improving your indoor air quality?
Call or text us at 708-567-2500 or fill out the form below to set up your free total home comfort consultation.